Automotive Technology 12 provides student with a more in-depth experience in automobile repair and maintenance. Student will use the latest technology as part of the course and will be expected to engage in a number of major projects.
- engine and vehicle modifications
- vehicle diagnostic and assessment methods
- transmission and gearing functions
- electrical and control systems
- mechanical systems
- serviceability, overhaul, and repair
- fuel systems
- braking systems
- automatic and manual transmissions
- suspension systems
- hybrid and alternative fuel vehicles.